Create your own adventure filled package in Milton Keynes, using these great deals, activity ideas & top tips.
Milton Keynes is my home town. Of course, we’re all a bit biased when it comes to our home towns but MK really does make for a great family city break. Read on for some inspiration.
- Have you watched the film Enigma ? The story of the World’s first computer started at Bletchley Park. As some talented mathematicians worked to break codes & in doing so, turned the tide of History. Children under 12 can enter the Museum for free. For more information and bookings, visit the website.
- Looking for somewhere to stay? The 4*Mecure Hotel in Milton Keynes is currently on offer, from £99 for an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one three-course dinner each and late check out, or from £149 for two nights SAVING up to 43% . For a limited period only, find out more>
- Or alternatively why not book a stay using the Airbnb platform. Here are my top tips on booking an Airbnb stay, with places for the whole family available from £50.
- You don’t need to travel to Austria to try out skiing. How about a trying a a day skiing in Milton Keynes, at the Snozone? £99 for a full day beginner skiing or snowboarding, SAVING £100. Book before this deal goes away>
- A visit to the Peace Pagoda is a must at Willen Lake. The Lake also has some great things to do from bike riding, boating, wind surfing & even some great play equipment for younger children too. You’ll only need to pay for parking. Plan what you are going to do>
- Or why not enjoy an action-packed 3-hour field sports experience for one or two people. Includes clay pigeon shooting, knife-throwing, archery and much more, a short drive away from Milton Keynes. From £24 for one person or £36 for 2 people. Find out more >
- Shop till you drop at the Centre:MK. With so many shops from top Designers to the hustle & bustle Market, it’s a great place for some retail therapy. There is a multi-faith room in the Centre:MK. Plus there’s some great places to eat too. TOP TIP : Parking is £1 for 2 hours at the new multi-storey car near the John Lewis end of the shopping centre.
- Another great thing to do with younger children, is a visit to Gulliver’s theme park, the dinosaur park, splash park & nerf zone. They also have somewhere to stay too. There are currently no offers on these at the moment, but I’ve posted some in the past. Sign up to our emailing list or join our Facebook group, so you don’t miss out. Links below.
- The are plenty of great places to eat in Milton Keynes. The Centre :MK has some of the usual brands like Nandos, McDonald’s & Pizza Hut. From cheap to expensive, there is a great choice available. Outside of the Centre: MK, there are many places to try. Traditional halal Pakistani cuisine is available in areas known as Wolverton & Netherfield. Head to nearby Newport Pagnell for some award-winning traditional Indian Curry houses. There are also Turkish, Chinese & Steak houses.
- Finally, why not try out a spy mission at the Si5 Spy Missions? Something a bit different and great for children of all ages, according to TripAdvisor reviews.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.