With the 2 week Easter break looming, every parent is thinking about how to keep the kids occupied. I’ve scoured the internet for some great deals, for those of us unable to get out of the UK this Easter. With short breaks up & down the country, there’s bound to something that takes your fancy.
- A Stay at the stylish Marriott Victoria & Albert hotel in Manchester on a Bed & Breaskfast basis, with views over the River Inwell. Walking distance form restaurants & some of the main sites in Manchester. Enjoy an Easter welcome pack & Egg hunt or opt for a three-course dinner. £99 for two people or £159 for a family of four. Check it out now>
- Staying in the 4* Hotel, Best Western Plus Manor Meriden Hotel, winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. Includes Breakfast, Late Checkout & Warwick Castle entry. Stay for one night 2 adults & 2 children 👨👩👧👦 £109, or
Stay 2 nights for £179. Discover more>
- How about visiting Gulliver’s Land Theme Park in Milton Keynes?
An overnight stay🏠 for a family of 4👨👩👧👦 including two-day theme park entry to Gulliver’s Land, Splash Zone and Dinosaur & Farm from £199, Find out more>
- Or a more sophisticated stay at the 4* Mecure Hotel, with breakfast, 3 course dinner & late check out. From £99 for 2 people or stay 2 nights for £159. Here’s what you can do: 👉Visit Centre MK for the great shopping & dining experiences.
👉Willen lake for watersports, kids play areas, zip line and picnic spots.
👉The Snowdome offers indoor skiing & snowboarding experiences for the more adventurous. Check out the deal here>
- How about an adventure packed break?
👨👩👧👦 A two-night adventure weekend with accommodation in Devon, 6 activities, free entry to The Big Sheep or a surfing lesson & breakfast. Activity options include
high ropes, climbing wall, jump bag, Jacobs ladder, ultimate assault and a choice of ultimate disc golf, nerf or bushcraft. Only £79pp. Check it out now>
- For a Family of Six ! Stay in a self-catering 2 bedroom caravan at choice of four Isle of Wight locations. Use the holiday parks swimming pools & leisure facilities. Plus the Wowcher includes the cost of the ferry crossing. 3 or 4 nights for only £119. Check it out now>
- Head to Blackpool for a short break. Early check in, Breakfast, Dinner & Late Checkout for a family of four, staying atThe Carousel Hotel, recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. £120 for a family of four or £79 for 2 people. Check availability now>
- How about a Zoo-tastic Short Break? Stay for one or two nights, at the Appleby Park Hotel including tickets to the Twycross Zoo . Wowcher is fro 2 adults & 1 child. Stay one night for £69 or two nights for £99. Find out more>
- This cottage stay for up to six people, in Sidmouth, Devon. The fully equipped cottages have their own private gardens & access to the shared fitness studio. 2 nights for a family of four for £149, or £169 for up to six people. Check if your dates are available now >
- A stay in Devon, Somerset or Cornwall for a family of up to six people. Chose from one 10 locations, with on site swimming pools, kids clubs & more. From £89 for a three night stay for a family of six, it’s superb value too. Book now before it sells out>