✈️Our 5 Top Picks for Cabin Bags🏖
First things first, always check the allowance on cabin bag both in terms of weight & size, on the airline’s own website.
The amount of variation between allowances is stupendous. If you’re over by a few millimetres, or a few grams, the charges can be equally stupendous.
Also keep an eye out on the emails from airlines. One airline loves playing musical cabin bags, changing their policy, keeping passengers on their toes.
So here are our 5 top picks:
1. Wilko’s ultralite cabin bag available in blue or black for £24. Simple yet stylish. Find it here.
2. This hard shell one from Argos, on clearance for only £14.99. Pick it up here before it sells out.
3. This super cute dino one from Matalan for £25, perfect for roarsome adventures. They have unicorn ones too.Check it out here.
4. This cheap but practical one from IKEA, which folds down flat, great if you’re short on room at home. Only £15. Look it up here.
5. This Tripp smart hold all when you need your hands free to hold little hands. It’s light weight so makes it perfect for airlines with small weight allowances. Also great to use as a beach bag on holiday too. Currently on sale online at Debenhams for £15
Whether you’ve got suitcase or beach bag, I always find keeping another carrier bag inside is useful. For packing up coats or unexpected spillages.
✈If you are planning on flying with Easyjet? Would you like a hands-free-upgrade for FREE?🛍🎒
Here’s how. Simply apply for a free sim & as a 3 network customer 🤳you can make use of this nifty perk.
Want to know more about hands-free-upgrade?
Here’s where you’ll find all you need to know.
Get more great travel tips in our Facebook Group “Family Holidays Club” where you can have your questions answered by fellow members.